- HOW TO SUBMIT A REQUEST FOR A SHOWCASE
- Romance / Historical Romance
- Chick-Lit / Contemporary Fiction/ Women's Fiction
- Mystery / Historical/ Adventures / (Romantic Mystery)
- Crime / Thrillers/ Adventures/ Horror
- Science Fiction/ Future World Fantasy/ Fantasy Adventure
- Fantasy / Faerie/Supernatural/ Vampire/ Paranormal (+Pn Romance)
- YA (YA Romance) and Children's Books
- Christian Reading: Romance/ YA/ Spiritual
- Memoir / Biography
- Non-Fiction and Animal Stories
- Collections/Short Stories/Anthologies/ Humour
- Spiritual Reading and Poetry
- Mixed Genre Collection (including NF/Christian)
- Health and Well-being (Adult and Children)
- Books By Louie Jerome/ Jan Harper
M.O.D by JC Allen / Novel Ideas by JC Allen
Political intrigue/technothriller, "M.O.D. by J C Allen: http://www.amazon.com/M-O-D-
Adventure: Novel Ideas by J C Allen: http://www.amazon.com/Novel-
Where would you draw the line between right and wrong?
When a wanted hacker from the '80s resurfaces with the means and intent to overthrow what he perceives to be a corrupt government, this question becomes of paramount importance to the future of the country. Scott Carver is asked to make this decision when the hacker asks him to help plan a revolution.
While eluding authorities for decades, M.O.D. has pirated trillions of dollars in funds and equipment for his rebellion. He aims to topple the government in the name of the Constitution and its founding fathers. Is he maniacal? ... or is he right?
Penny Reed’s hopes for the future came to a crashing halt when her father died, making her a ward of the state. Knowing her grandfather was still alive and recognizing she’d never survive in the “system,” she stole her father’s boat and sailed away.
Forrest Reed was a man who danced to the beat of his own drum. Having little tolerance for most people and appalled by the worsening political climate in America, he created his own island somewhere in the Pacific to escape the madness. He thoroughly enjoyed his quiet, sheltered existence. Imagine his surprise when Penny showed up, claiming to be his granddaughter. Could Forrest say good-bye to a life of solitude, making room in his heart for his only grandchild, or would events from a painful past always stand between them?
Born and raised in the Charleston, WV area, this young single father started writing when unimaginable circumstances thrust him into a situation beyond his control. As a way to stay connected to his beloved daughters, he began writing stories to entertain them - first a fantastical, magical adventure, the Edge of Knight series.
What started as entertainment for his daughters evolved into a coping mechanism to maintain his sanity as he waged a monumental battle against injustice. The battle continues, and as his daughters have grown into teenagers, the stories have changed to more mature fiction.