- HOW TO SUBMIT A REQUEST FOR A SHOWCASE
- Romance / Historical Romance
- Chick-Lit / Contemporary Fiction/ Women's Fiction
- Mystery / Historical/ Adventures / (Romantic Mystery)
- Crime / Thrillers/ Adventures/ Horror
- Science Fiction/ Future World Fantasy/ Fantasy Adventure
- Fantasy / Faerie/Supernatural/ Vampire/ Paranormal (+Pn Romance)
- YA (YA Romance) and Children's Books
- Christian Reading: Romance/ YA/ Spiritual
- Memoir / Biography
- Non-Fiction and Animal Stories
- Collections/Short Stories/Anthologies/ Humour
- Spiritual Reading and Poetry
- Mixed Genre Collection (including NF/Christian)
- Health and Well-being (Adult and Children)
- Books By Louie Jerome/ Jan Harper
By The Seat of Her Pants by Jenifer Rubloff
By The Seat of Her Pants
The Story: When Betsy Butters, American teen, vacations in Paris, from her Swiss boarding school, Château Mont Blanc, she expects to fall in love with the city, but never, with intelligent and handsome French teen, Alex Petrov.
While Alex shows Betsy the city of Paris, they learn about their common likes and experiences, most teens their ages don’t share, and Betsy learns about the Petrov family’s loss in life and fortune.
Betsy returns to Château Mont Blanc’s winter campus, in Crans-Montana, and makes a connection between her school and the Petrov’s chalets, misappropriated during WWII. When she experiences a freak ski accident, Interpol’s Inspector Bernard questions if it wasn’t really intentional, and what Betsy has done to cause someone to wish her bodily harm.
Unflappable Betsy sets off a chain of events that puts her on a collision course with the thieves out to find the missing Petrov fortune. After more than seventy years of searching, will the treasure be recovered, and will Betsy’s detective work motivate someone to rid himself of her uncanny talents?
Inspector Bernard has no clue what curious Betsy may uncover next, and worries how he will protect her until the school year ends.
The book is available for purchase on Amazon.com.http://www.amazon.
Betsy Butters Books http:// www.Jeniferrubloff.com
PR Release http://www.prlog.org/11947683
About the Author. As a teenager in boarding schools in Switzerland and the US, Jenifer Rubloff learned from the people she met and the friends she made about different cultures, customs, religions and cuisines. When she sat in her school study halls, on many nights, she’d play ‘what if’ with her imagination about what could happen in her school with only a small tweak to reality. As an author of fiction, Rubloff twists reality to share her experiences and fascination with how people and events can be interconnected.