About the author:
- HOW TO SUBMIT A REQUEST FOR A SHOWCASE
- Romance / Historical Romance
- Chick-Lit / Contemporary Fiction/ Women's Fiction
- Mystery / Historical/ Adventures / (Romantic Mystery)
- Crime / Thrillers/ Adventures/ Horror
- Science Fiction/ Future World Fantasy/ Fantasy Adventure
- Fantasy / Faerie/Supernatural/ Vampire/ Paranormal (+Pn Romance)
- YA (YA Romance) and Children's Books
- Christian Reading: Romance/ YA/ Spiritual
- Memoir / Biography
- Non-Fiction and Animal Stories
- Collections/Short Stories/Anthologies/ Humour
- Spiritual Reading and Poetry
- Mixed Genre Collection (including NF/Christian)
- Health and Well-being (Adult and Children)
- Books By Louie Jerome/ Jan Harper
Final Hours by Norma Beishir
Could you live a lifetime in twenty-four hours?
Jamie Randall came out of poverty to build an international conglomerate. His ambition fueled by hatred and past resentments, he took spectacular risks that paid off. But just when he thought he had everything he’d ever wanted, a close brush with death brought him face-to-face with the one thing that was missing in his life.
For fifteen years, he lived a lie. Now, as the world faces annihilation and waits helplessly for the end to come, Jamie Randall must make the choice he should have made so many years ago: will he grab that one slim chance to survive…or will he use those precious final hours to finally set things right?
About the author:
I’m the author of sixteen published novels: six romantic thrillers and one contemporary love story under my own name, nine romantic comedies under my Toni Collins pseudonym. Fourteen are conventionally-published via Berkley Publishing and Silhouette Books, two self-published–one in collaboration with my son, Collin.