- HOW TO SUBMIT A REQUEST FOR A SHOWCASE
- Romance / Historical Romance
- Chick-Lit / Contemporary Fiction/ Women's Fiction
- Mystery / Historical/ Adventures / (Romantic Mystery)
- Crime / Thrillers/ Adventures/ Horror
- Science Fiction/ Future World Fantasy/ Fantasy Adventure
- Fantasy / Faerie/Supernatural/ Vampire/ Paranormal (+Pn Romance)
- YA (YA Romance) and Children's Books
- Christian Reading: Romance/ YA/ Spiritual
- Memoir / Biography
- Non-Fiction and Animal Stories
- Collections/Short Stories/Anthologies/ Humour
- Spiritual Reading and Poetry
- Mixed Genre Collection (including NF/Christian)
- Health and Well-being (Adult and Children)
- Books By Louie Jerome/ Jan Harper
Spring into Summer by Eden Baylee
#Spring into Summer by Eden Baylee
Spring into Summer, a collection of emotionally-charged erotic novellas, four women explore their sexual limits, marked by love, lust, and loss.
Life for Claire Pelletier is changed forever when she meets a professor who teaches her a most important lesson in "A Season for Everything."
Evelyn Sutton goes in search of a man in "Unlocking the Mystery" and discovers the key to her own heart.
With an open mind, Ava Connors attends a party but wonders if reality can ever live up to her hottest fantasies in "Summer Solstice."
In "The Lottery," Sierra Zhao sacrifices herself to numerous men to help a friend, fully aware of the consequences.
With locations in London, Dublin, Cape Cod, and Bangkok, these four women will seek pleasure to alter their lives and push their sexual boundaries.
Eden Baylee writes literary erotica. Her stories are both sensual and sexual, incorporating some of her favorite things such as travel, culture, and a deep curiosity for what turns people on. Spring into Summer is her second collection of erotic novellas.
# Fall into Winter by Eden Baylee can be found on the blog page: Erotica.